If you are a startup or management team, Busienss Model Architect can make it easy to organize a business development workshop where you:
- Develop one or more alternative business model for your startup.
- Develop one or more alternative business models for a new product, service or business concept.
- Map, discuss and improve an existing business model.
- Place the BUILDING SITE (canvas) on the table and let the teams seated around the board.
- Place the cards around the board according to categories and colours.
- Pick up the cards in the CUSTOMER VALUE category. Place them in the center of the board or read them out loud. Discuss which card(s) best define the customer value of the product or service you offer.
- Place the selected card(s) on the board in the CUSTOMER VALUE field.
- Continue around the board and select cards in all fields. No specific order is required, but starting with the orange PRODUCT-related cards and the green SALES-related cards is recommended.
- When you have selected cards in all categories, you have a business model.
- If you want elements in your business model that were not represented in the ELEMENTS cards, you can add your own elements on sticky notes.
- Capture and save your business model by filling out the checklist: My Business Model (FREE membership required), where you can also add short comments.